Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thoughts

I will miss the Year 1 Classmates; whom have been so kind and humane towards me.
I will never forget Jagdesh and also, Mr Azmi, the most, because partly he is arabic hahaha.
I have never find someone who is so kind, humane, and caring towards me, besides him and Jagdesh...

So I left early today without taking photo with Mr Azmi, partly because I do not want to have any memories of him even though I told him to keep in touch, I do not want to have the feelings of being sentimental.

Marius thought I wanted to go to SA, I have asked him details already, but it has not been decided yet.
To be honest, the reason of going SA is always because I want to see and play with animals. The second thing is Heinz. I never forget what he has told me even though it has been two years or even going three years already; that he would bring me to Sun City and see animals...

So I don't know what will lie ahead for me in the next coming month, only time will tell like Heinz always said.
I contacted Michelle, we are still very good friends and sisters. She wants me to go to Chicago...
I still remembered Heinz said he will be ready by 2014...
"Yes I love him very much and I still do Michelle... I want to go to South Africa because I want to see him(that is one main reason), the other thing is, I want to see animals :))))) and enjoy some time there:)))) 
Michelle, do you know I met him in 2011 and he told me he should be ready to come by 2014 then he just went with a girl when we were together for almost a year :(((( and the fact that I was having real deep depression and he cannot handle it, I think you should know when I wrote you the last letter and I heard no news from you then, I just want to know if he is well or not that's all. I don't expect him to be with me because I believe he may still be with the girl...but I just want to know if he is doing fine or not. :/ 
He was my true love Michelle... When I told you about this, I also feel like crying :/  "

Ok, enough about Heinz...
So Alice in Chains will be here next month. I have yet to find someone to go to the Singapore Rock Festival for Day 2. Since it's a complimentary 1 for 1... Nightmare...
I just purchased with another person who is going for Day 1 which features Korn and Rob Zombie, not interested with the other two more though haha, so we have a split of amount.
singapore rock festival 2014
But Alice in Chains!! I really want to see Jerry, even though Layne's no longer there anymore... He will always live in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment