Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lunch at Verandah- Gardens by The Bay

I took the shuttle bus again. The interval is actually based on estimation. Luckily I was there before the bus arrived! 

I went to Verandah for lunch. 

Verandah is a contemporary asian bistro(with a touch of western as well) which features the local delicacies as well as the western. 

I really like this cosy environment; surrounded by woods, plants and leaves, happily viewing the outdoor. I love the interior design inside there. 

verandah contemporary asian bistro gardens by the bay

verandah contemporary asian bistro gardens by the bay

daily roasted rosemary chicken at verandah contemporary asian bistro gardens by the bay
Daily Roasted Rosemary Chicken S$15++

So I ordered the Daily Roasted Rosemary Chicken which comes with either a Sprite or Coke. This dish comes with mashed potatoes with bacon bits and really roasted juicy baby carrots and roasted string beans.I really enjoyed it!

You can choose from Claypot Tom Yam Seafood Soup with rice, also Traditional Beef Bologna adding a soup with an additional S$4++.

This moment reminded me of Daphne. I had Rosemary Chicken at her house too where Lily made it for us and Tanguy. I just remembered how much she has done for me and how long we have been together. I love her a lot. 

french window at verandah contemporary asian bistro gardens by the bay

Looking outside the french window, beautiful moments and memories :) 

I was applauded by the staff there. The staff there are really helpful and well manner(greeting everyone whom went in and out). I really like their service and would definitely go back again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment