Saturday, June 1, 2013

Keep thinking

Whenever someone tells me he/she will be going away(whether if it's forever, vacation,), I would get a bit upset as they are leaving me...
As for my side, I do the same all the time, never really understand how they have truly felt and I didn't put myself in their shoes either. Of course they wouldn't want me to go.

Sometimes SMS doesn't have the exact same meaning; leads to many interpretations and misunderstanding.

Greg was telling me he is leaving to the airport and I thought he is leaving here forever. Suddenly, I thought about Konrad and a lot about F. And leads me back to H.

It was raining yesterday and I went to Marina Bay Sands again. It's been awhile after I got back. I missed the place, the view, the scenery, and the feeling especially...

I was telling Greg about the Sikh scam and it happened again to me at MBS again. For twice!

marina bay sands

marina bay sands

buidlings of cbd

buildings of cbd

the sail @ marina bay sands

The Sikh Scam- A man whom walked passed you, telling you that you are very lucky today or you have a very lucky face. Then they will ask, "You know why?" ... Long story- Pick a number, this number is a lucky number, because it means your ..., God asked me to look for you etc.
"Now put money inside(his card holder or even a bill holder!)" Normally I will ask. The first time was at Hong Lim Park, that man(later together with his son), said I can put any amount and god will bless me. The second time was at The Shoppes, he said SGD$50 or SGD$60 is OK. I told them I have no money and they said god bless you. I told them I don't believe in god.

I quite believed in what they are trying to say(scam me) however, I was listening to music that day and I don't want to entertain them and I just said thank you and leave immediately whilst taking some photos. I was quite shocked when a chinese man asked me not to walk by myself and if I didn't hear wrongly, he asked me to walk with him and asked where I wanted to go later?! I just said thank you and leave immediately! What a weird Friday...

To be honest, the second one I met at The Shoppes, he said I have a broken heart. And I am pretty sure it was because of F.

The reason why I always go to MBS is because of F. I missed that feeling, I can't define it, but it was once a moment of happiness. I just want that feeling to come back... I hope we could get back someday and talked like we used to...

I still remembered the second time when we met, he asked me for a relationship and I held back. It was because of H. "Heinz, you really not coming back?" That's what I asked...

Since my trip back, I was really exhausted and tired... Found out some news about some ad agencies, wasn't really happy and my work as well... I hope I will get better soon.

I just hope to find someone who is able to care for me and talk to me. I have no one to talk to or even share my feelings with. Used to be Heinz, later F came in but it was a short while. The moment he left, I asked H why did he take away my happiness... I used to be really happy back then when I was with Fayssal... Not now anymore...
He said he will talk to me soon and we could discuss things together once he got everything settled in Dubai and asked me to give him a couple of weeks. He did not contact me again...

I met an american last year. He broke up with his girlfriend because he loves his job and is able to commute to different countries. I asked whether did he contact his ex. He told me when he was here, he did for a while but later not at all. It's not good to hold onto the feeling or commitment(I guess?)

Fayssal, are you the same like him?

H, if you want to take everything back, why can't you take me as well? You know I thought F and I were meant to be. But after you took it, I have decided to stay by your side as I do not want to get hurt anymore and I realised you are the one who truly loves and cares about me back then...

If one day, either one of them need any kind of help, I would help them as much as I could and I wouldn't say no to the both of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment