Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Heart broken.

I enjoyed Perth very much that I don't want to go back. It's a new life there with Jethro.

Different time, different location, different place, different lifestyle, but same addicted, same age, same belief, same face, same faith, same skin, same upbringing, same teaching.
As the saying goes, "See No Evil, Hear No Evil and Speak No Evil." But I have been blinded by Evil.

<...>
Thank you very much for giving me a new life that i have always wanted.
I felt your care when you covered the blanket for me on the couch on friday.

<...>
I dont know if you are true to me. But usually my feelings is always right about someone and i felt your care.
At the same time, very confused about what you said on the first night. If those were true, our past conversations will be totally empty when we havent meet :( Sorry, I am sensitive sometimes.
I tried to ask but you said you dont know or talk about it later. Like i told you what happened when i was 16, you dont seem to want to listen when we were in the car on sat night. Maybe because my english is not good or speech problem as i didnt really speak to anyone for some time after the incident, just short sentences. So i hope u dont mind i typed here. All i want is just truth from your side.

<...>
I always believe in life we have a choice, but come to think about it, maybe i really dont have a choice in life now too. 

I am really happy and felt care when we were at south perth and were able to talk so much :) and the place is so romantic which made me feel very love from you :)

I miss you and love you very much. I hope we will be together soon.

Take good care Jethro and i wish you a good night, and i wish you a wonderful day tomorrow 

I am always the stupid, the naive and the idiot one :(
Heinz, you will live in my heart forever.
Dubai, do you still want me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment