Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Heinz! :)

Hello Heinz

How are you? I hope you are well!:) 
Here's wishing you a very happy birthday to the most important person of my life! :) 

It's been so long, you are 26 now and age hasn't spoil you :) I hope this day is the beginning of a great year for you.  

I finished school and will no longer be there anymore :) I will go to Australia alone next week for a short break on my birthday:)

I always wonder if you can come one day or maybe this year, or I can go to SA to look for you. 

I miss you so much and always hope we can talk like we used to.

Take good care Heinz and have a wonderful birthday with whomever you are with :) 

Soen
Joanna

Another day, another time, another place, the sun may shine on both of us.
Mailed last week! Just arrived back to Singapore from Australia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment